Production Blog: Why is he after Iruma almost captured, Shida arrives!

 After the film review, I worked on my sick scene more. Put some liquid underneath my eyes and slightly on my cheeks. I also added a wet towel on my head and made my breathing slightly more raggedy. After the film review, I did some other scenes. My friends reviewed those over as well. They suggested not to screen in on certain parts as it made me look less serious. They also said to not cut off certain areas as it seemed like I was less surprised. After suggestions to my partner, they went and fixed the movie scenes. Which helped it work more smoothly with my sick scene. There was some review over the texting scene me and my partner had. But it worked out, together shortening the time and making it seem more realistic. After some struggles with the last scene matching up and the length of the movie opening. Me and my partner discussed with some friend's what scene would be the best to make longer. It worked out though as one of the scenes in the past cut off some words. Very important in the movie opening, from my scene so that helped. Some friends said that when the title due to font is on the scene. It is sometimes distracting which is why me and my partner ended up changing the color. As it also was supposedly hard to see, bothering some. In the end after much discussion, me and my partner came to the best end result. In my friends who reviewed points of view anyways. This was a very enjoyable project and whoever reading this. If it's your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog- Hello Buddies