Production Blog: A show stopper Asmodeus Alice's reasons for using flames, music to his heart.

 Music it took long for me to finally send the music. I don't have social media so I didn't know where to truly send it. Although me and my partner agreed that I would be doing the music. I did have their help composing the email and finding where to send it through. At that the song Labyrinth has had its email sent to the creator. I sent it saying Urgent so I'm hoping the artist Hawley will send back a reply soon. Other than sending the email I've also been looking at free music. Listening to it and seeing if it will fit my teammate and I's movie opening. Hopefully it will, there is still a lot to discuss. Next class I will be talking to my partner about the different songs I found. In hopes one will appeal to them as well. This way my partner and I will have a alternate option in case the email does not indeed come back. The other song me and my partner were suggesting email. Says that it was gifted to YouTube, I may look into emailing the artist of the part me and my partner wants. I hope that this works in meaning that my partner edit the movie opening well this way. Me and my partner continued discussing which parts of the song shall appear where. This way to appeal the audience and viewers. As me and my partner continue scenes for now on, they will also have to think about matching them. If anything goes on I'll find another song which will fit better. Continuing this idea, this will further progress the movie opening. An my partners and I's development of the film. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog- Hello Buddies